Monday, January 28, 2019

Crafton Tull Foundation Scholarship

To whom it may concern,
My name is Clare Dunn. I am the head of Media and Public Relations for Crafton Tull. We are an engineering, architecture, and surveying firm with eight offices in Arkansas and Oklahoma.
I am on the Board of Directors for our 501(c)(3), the Crafton Tull Foundation. We are beginning the selection process for the Fall 2019 semester. Applications will be due April 12, 2019.  I have included the basics below:
            Providing financial aid to junior & senior students majoring in A/E/S industry
            Total amount $5,000
•           $2,500 for 1st place
•           $1,500 for 2nd place
•           $1,000 for 3rd place
We will be promoting the scholarship on several websites and message boards. I am reaching out to see how to go about getting the full information directly in the hands of qualified applicants. Please let me know how to reach students so we can give some money away!
For more about our Foundation and to find the online application:
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apply Today! New FBI Counterterrorism and Forensic Science Research Unit Fellowship

  Counterterrorism and Forensic Science Research Unit Chemical Analysis of Primary Explosives Opportunity Apply Today! https://zintellect.co...