Friday, November 19, 2021

BP Hosts FREE Virtual Learning Experiences to Help Upskill Your Future: Nov. 22 to Dec. 1

Join bp and The Smarty Train for free virtual learning experiences to help you upskill and prepare for your future. View flyer.


Our series of 75-minute virtual sessions will introduce you to five key skills of the future. We will be running two sessions per skill, please select the session which works best for your timezone.

 

Acute Emotional Intelligence #1

 Nov. 22. 1pm GMT I 7am CST

 Register


 Acute Emotional Intelligence #2

Nov. 22. 6pm GMT I 12pm CST

 Register

 

 Leveraging Change #1

Nov. 23. 6pm GMT I 12pm CST

 Register


 Leveraging Change #2

 Nov. 23. 11pm GMT I 5pm CST

 Register


 Partnering with AI #1

 Nov. 29. 6pm GMT I 12pm CST

 Register


 Partnering with AI #2

 Nov. 29. 11pm GMT I 5pm CST

 Register


 Learning to Unlearn #1

Nov. 30. 1pm GMT I 7am CST

 Register 


 Learning to Unlearn #2

Nov. 30. 6pm GMT I 12pm CST

 Register 


 Resilience #1

 Dec. 1. 6pm GMT I 12pm CST

 Register

 

Resilience #2

Dec. 1. 11pm GMT I 5pm CST

Register 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apply Today! New FBI Counterterrorism and Forensic Science Research Unit Fellowship

  Counterterrorism and Forensic Science Research Unit Chemical Analysis of Primary Explosives Opportunity Apply Today! https://zintellect.co...