Friday, September 7, 2018

IC Design


My name is Steve Ropp. I’m a hiring manager for an IC design company, Maxim Integrated. We are a global semiconductor company that specializes in low power electronics in a wide range of markets. I also happen to be an alumni of OU’s College of Engineering. I’m looking for a possible contact point for resumes of students in your electrical engineering program or related programs that might have an interest in an internship or new career hire opportunity. We have multiple opportunities this year and I’m tired of just going to UT or A&M. If you can point me towards an Engineering Association or an administrator of a resume database, I would gladly consider your students for these opportunities. I’m sure you have a career fair and I hope to convince my organization to expand past our current events next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apply Today! New FBI Counterterrorism and Forensic Science Research Unit Fellowship

  Counterterrorism and Forensic Science Research Unit Chemical Analysis of Primary Explosives Opportunity Apply Today! https://zintellect.co...